Subcutaneous Injections (SQ)-Under the Skin
- Uses ½” needles which are more comfortable to use than IM needles.
- 200iu injections of hCG. Large dosage uses large amounts of hCG.
Intramuscular Injections (IM)
- Dr. Simeons used this process.
- 1 ¼” needles are uncomfortable to use.
- 125iu injections of hCG. A small dosage is economical.
Because they are more comfortable than intramuscular, most people choose to use subcutaneous injections even though they have to use higher quantities of hCG.
Sub-Lingual-Under the Tongue
We’ve determined that this procedure is ineffective. We no longer recommend this method nor do we offer sub-lingual kits.
Length of Protocol
- If your goal is to lose 25 lbs or less choose the 23-day protocol.
- If your goal is to lose more than 25 lbs choose the 43-day protocol.
Names of Kits
Do not be confused by the names of the Kits. Since one ampoule of hCG contains 5,000iu, it will give 25 days of injections at 200iu each. Use the 25-day kit for the 23-day protocol. Likewise, two ampoules will provide for 50 days. Use the 50-day kit for the 43-day protocol.
With the use of the IM needles, a single ampoule of hCG is sufficient for the 43-day protocol because the dosage is smaller. The 43-day kit uses IM needles for intramuscular injections and only one ampoule of hCG.
- Record your weight.
- Take “Before” pictures.
- Record your measurements: waist, thighs, arms, and neck.
- Pick a starting date. The Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD) will not start until the 3rd day of injections. Many people choose to start their injections on a Saturday so that they can enjoy their last significant meals during the weekend.
- Gather your supplies. Either 25-day kits or 50-day kits for SQ injections; 43-day kits for IM injections or the individual items contained in those kits may be purchased.
- Mix your hCG. Use these instructions for mixing hCG for use with SQ injections and for mixing hCG for use with IM injections.
During the Protocol
- Start your daily injection regimen. Here are injection instructions for SQ injections and IM injections.
- During the first two days of injections, eat to capacity.
- On the 3rd day of injections begin your Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD) of 500 calories daily.
- Use the meal plan.
- Record your weight upon awakening each morning right after emptying your bladder. Try to weigh yourself at the same time each day.
- Record all the foods eaten. Here is a convenient form.
- Use these recipes to make your meals exciting.
After the Protocol
- Continue weighing yourself each morning. Never allow a 2-pound gain.
- After completing your injections, continue with the VLCD of 500 calories a day for three more days.
- After three days, start adding other foods to your diet but avoid sugars and starches I.E. bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, etc. Continue avoiding sugars and starches for 3 weeks.
- After three weeks, slowly add starches to your diet.
- After such an extended period of 500 calories a day, eating lightly will be easy. Avoid big meals.·On any day when your weight is 2 pounds over the weight recorded on the last day of injections, skip breakfast and lunch on that day. In the evening eat only a steak and an apple or a tomato. This procedure, if done immediately, will probably cause an immediate weight loss of over one pound.